Monday, December 29, 2008

Anyone interested in a weight loss challenge?

I just got back from my "blind" neighbor's house and as she hugged me goodbye she said "oh Ann Marie are you putting the weight on". Well they say that when a person is missing one of their senses their other senses are more intact, obviously! Anyway, I have put on a lot of weight and have never lost weight the RIGHT way (if there even is a right way)...needless to say I was wondering if anyone would like to start a weight loss challenge. Even if you don't need to shed the weight, maybe just to get healthy and help out a Lil chub bub :) Let me know what you think.
"Strength comes is numbers"

2 comments:

Dee-Dee~ said...

You are hysterical. I myself am turning into a chub bub!!!

Dee-Dee~ said...

You are hysterical. I myself am turning into a chub bub!!!